Looking for an unusual night, high up in the mountains with a view of the countryside? Book your tent! On the ground floor, a sitting area with table, bench and a convertible sofa. Upstairs, a terrace to enjoy the view.
The only campsite between Paray-le-Monial and Santenay, this calm and warm site is on a human scale. You will be able to recharge your batteries on the shores of the lake or by the swimming pool in a natural and green setting.
- Delimited and spacious private pitches,
- GOBI" tents ready to sleep with real beds,
- Mini chalets "PODS",
- Caba'tente with bicycle shelter,
- Comfortable chalets for 4 to 9 people,
- Bright and impeccable sanitary facilities (with toilet paper, soap and towels)
- 2 "family" bathrooms,
- Tables and chairs on the "cyclo" seats,
- Free washing machine,
- Free bike and phone refills,
- Basic groceries,
- Bread and croissants service every morning.
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
Bar (licence IV) and catering in high season on site
Regional products and information point at the reception.