Looking for an unusual night with a breathtaking view of the lake? Book your Caba'Lac!
The only campsite between Paray-le-Monial and Santenay, this calm and friendly site is on a human scale. You can relax on the banks of the lake or by the swimming pool in a natural and green setting.
- Spacious and delimited private pitches,
- GOBI" tents ready to sleep with real beds,
- Mini chalets "PODS",
- Caba'tente with bicycle shelter,
- Chalets for 4 to 9 people,
- Bright and spotless sanitary facilities (with toilet paper, soap and hand towels)
- 2 "family" bathrooms,
- Tables and chairs on the "cyclo" places,
- Free washing machine,
- Free bicycle and telephone recharging,
- Basic groceries,
- Bread and croissant service every morning.
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
Bar (licence IV) and restaurant in high season on site.
Regional products and information point at the reception.